Your network is more than computers and smartphones. Your network management should be too.
Laptops, workstations, mobile phones, tablets—these are all important endpoint devices that connect to your IT network. Keeping them running efficiently and safe from attack is crucial to your business productivity, and a big part of our IT managed service.
But underpinning all of that endpoint technology is an even more important part of your network, and one that’s largely invisible: infrastructure.
Network infrastructure is the powerhouse gear that keeps the whole operation running. If something goes wrong with an infrastructure device, the whole network can go down.
So for your network—and by extension, your business—to run as optimally as possible, network infrastructure needs to be managed and supported as actively as your laptops.
Complete Network Management Services by Global Tech Services
We’ve got you totally covered. Our complete network service provides:
- A real-time view of your network, including all the devices on it and how they’re connected—so we always know what’s happening
- A real-time inventory of all the technology on your network—great for planning upgrades and budgeting for capital expenditures
- Automated backups of network infrastructure configurations— essential for quickly restoring service in an outage
- 24/7 proactive infrastructure monitoring and alerting—to flag potential problems before they affect your network
- Automated troubleshooting tools and secure remote access to your infrastructure devices—for fast issue resolution
- Performance reports—for full visibility and accountability
- Two-factor authentication, granular control of user access, and secure management of your network credentials—to keep your network safe